At Premium Packing, we believe in giving back to our communities. Premium Packing has put a portion of our net profits to work helping people, organizations and projects. We are committed to acting on the issues, needs and concerns of the communities where we are privileged to do business.
Where we work is where we live. Besides being employers, we are mothers, fathers, grandparents, teachers, Scout leaders, coaches, volunteers, church members and neighbors. We know that work life really can't be separated from personal life, and we value our community relationships accordingly.
By supporting our local communities, Premium Packing helps weave a thread that connects our business to our customers and to our own lives. We are encouraged to support local organizations and projects with our time and our talent. Also, the Company allocates a portion of its donations to our communities, backing up our personal commitment with financial resources.
- Salinas Valley Relay for Life. (Division 4 - Top Fundraiser)
- Financial donation to Hartnell College South County Center
- Financial donation to the Andy Ausonio Castroville Library
- Financial donation and volunteer to the Castroville Artichoke festival
- Sponsorship of local athletics and schools
- Financial donations to California Women in Agriculture
- Financial donations to local 4-H clubs